Tuesday, October 31st, we are having a Community Night in our church parking lot! It is going to be a blast, and you don’t want to miss it. Find out why below:
5 Reasons to Come to Community Night: Let Your Light Shine
- Games // Come play interactive games with your church family and neighbors! At Community Night, families will have the opportunity to play a variety of fun games. Who doesn’t love the competitive thrill of the bean bag toss, or the adventure of face painting and bounce houses? And meteorologist reports are in, candy showers are expected!
- Free Food // Hot dogs, popcorn, drinks and candy will be available. Fill your tummy, your sweet tooth and your spirit. Food for the body and nourishment for the Soul.
- Dramas and dances // Be enthralled with our Youth and Kids Ministries performances sure to capture the eye. The children that attend Antioch are talented and awaiting the opportunity to express Christ’s love through exciting performances. They have been working hard to let their light shine.
- Treats // Children can visit our designated area of decorated vehicles ready to engage the whole family and hand out candy. Feel free to dress up in fun costumes and claim your treat. Several community groups are expected to have an appearance, such as the Waco Fire Department, various Lifegroups, Caritas and CareNet.
- Worship and Prayer // The night will feature performances from our worship team. Come jam out to recorded favorites sure to bring your worship experience to the next level. A Prayer Tent and prayer teams will also be on-hand and ready to pray with you and your family for any need you are experiencing.
In addition to attending Community Night, you can also volunteer with us! If you would like to be a part of our volunteer team for the night, please attend a training on Saturday, October 21st or 28th from noon – 1:30 p.m. The training on the 21st will be held in the Underground (located in the office building), and the training on the 28th will be held in the ATS Room (located in the office building). Lunch will be provided, and you can register here.
By Heather Ray – Community Outreach Ministry