God has called us as a people to re-dig the ancient wells of healthy families, personal revival and outreach to the world around us. This comes from Genesis 26, when Isaac unclogs the well of his father, Abraham. He declares, “rehoboth,” which means, “God has given us a broad place to be fruitful in the land.”
Many times in our lives we need to take out the things that are not of God so His grace and power can flow in our hearts and in our lives. During this time of prayer and fasting, we want to create space for God to renew our focus and open up the wells of restored families and revived lives.
JOIN US IN PRAYING THROUGH THESE POINTS TODAY:
Pray for the Family //
- God sets the lonely in families (Psalm 68:6). Pray for every individual to feel rightly connected to His body; whether single or married, pray that they are rightly fitted to His body.
- Pray for healing and restoration of every family relationship.
- Pray for forgiveness and healing in all broken family issues.
Pray for Revival //
- Pray for God to give us a renewed hunger and thirst for Him above everything else.
- Pray for God to give us a renewed desire to meet with Him day-by-day.
- Pray for God to speak anew to our hearts.
Pray for our City, Nation and Nations of the earth //
- For our City // Pray for Waco to continue to be a city on a hill, and for the favor of God to increase.
- For our Nation // Pray for there to be a sweeping move of revival across our land.
- For the Nations // Pray for God to launch people from this place to the nations of the earth.