God has called us as a people to re-dig the ancient wells of healthy families, personal revival and outreach to the world around us. This comes from Genesis 26, when Isaac unclogs the well of his father, Abraham. He declares, “rehoboth,” which means, “God has given us a broad place to be fruitful in the land.”
Many times in our lives we need to take out the things that are not of God so His grace and power can flow in our hearts and in our lives. During this time of prayer and fasting, we want to create space for God to renew our focus and open up the wells of restored families and revived lives.
JOIN US IN PRAYING THROUGH THESE POINTS TODAY:
Pray for the Family //
- Pray for marriages to be strengthened and restored.
- Pray for every child to thrive in the grace of God.
- Pray for every single adult to be rightly fitted and connected to the Church.
Pray for Revival //
- Pray for every gathering, from discipleship groups to Lifegroups and corporate services, to be saturated with the power and presence of God.
- Pray Isaiah 64:1-4 – “Oh, that You would rend the heavens and come down, that the mountains might quake at Your presence. As fire kindles the brushwood, as fire causes water to boil—to make Your name known to Your adversaries, that the nations may tremble at Your presence! When You did awesome things which we did not expect, You came down, the mountains quaked at Your presence. For from days of old they have not heard or perceived by ear, Nor has the eye seen a God besides You, who acts in behalf of the one who waits for Him.”
- Pray for increasing revelation of God’s love for us.
3. Pray for our City, Nation and Nations of the earth //
- For our City // Pray for racial reconciliation throughout our city.
- For our Nation // Pray for there to be a sweeping move of revival across our land.
- For the Nations // Pray for spiritual hunger among Hindus, Buddhists and other major unreached people groups.