God has called us as a people to re-dig the ancient wells of healthy families, personal revival and outreach to the world around us. This comes from Genesis 26, when Isaac unclogs the well of his father, Abraham. He declares, “rehoboth,” which means, “God has given us a broad place to be fruitful in the land.”
Many times in our lives we need to take out the things that are not of God so His grace and power can flow in our hearts and in our lives. During this time of prayer and fasting, we want to create space for God to renew our focus and open up the wells of restored families and revived lives.
JOIN US IN PRAYING THROUGH THESE POINTS TODAY:
Pray for the Family //
- Pray Malachi 4:6, “He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers.”
- Pray for our church to be a broad place where the love and grace of God flows, and for people to feel rightly connected to the family of God.
- Pray for healing and restoration of every family.
Pray for Revival //
- Pray for God to show us any areas where we need to repent so that we might enter in to all that He has for us.
- Pray Isaiah 30:15 – For thus the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel, has said, “In repentance and rest you will be saved, in quietness and trust is your strength.”
- Pray for God to give us greater wisdom and revelation of Him. (Ephesians1:17)
Pray for our City, Nation and Nations of the earth //
- For our City // Pray for poverty to be eradicated and for every individual in our city to know they are valued.
- For our Nation // Pray 2 Chronicles 7:14, “If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”
- For the Nations // Pray Isaiah 54:2-3, “Enlarge the place of your tent; Stretch out the curtains of your dwellings, spare not; lengthen your cords And strengthen your pegs. “For you will spread abroad to the right and to the left. And your descendants will possess nations And will resettle the desolate cities.”