Check out some of these resources to learn more about what it looks like to be a disciple and how to cultivate healthy discipleship relationships:
- The Antioch Discipleship App: Head over to the App Store to get the Antioch Discipleship App. The app includes lessons and practicals for new believers and for those who are interested in learning more about how to strengthen their relationship with God and live missionally.
- Go Make Disciples by Drew Steadman: Throughout this book, Steadman goes deeper into how we can live with the Great Commission at the front of our minds. The book also includes practical application questions and action steps.
- Time With God Packet: Does a 30-minute quiet time make you nervous? Or you aren’t really sure where to begin on spending time with God? Check out this packet to learn more about why and how we spend time with God.
- Tending Your Heart: Tending Your Heart is meant to help you cultivate a lifestyle of inviting Jesus into your daily life. This packet includes prompts and practicals that will help you grow in intimacy with Jesus.
- Seven Steps to Freedom: The Bible says we are made to walk in total freedom. This packet is great to go through with a small discipleship group, as we let go of things that are holding us back from total freedom.
- Master Plan of Evangelism by Robert Coleman: In this book, Coleman goes into how we can minister to and intentionally invest in people God brings into our lives.
- Celebration of Discipline: The Path to Spiritual Growth by Richard Foster: In his book, Foster dives into the spiritual disciplines necessary to cultivate a balanced spiritual life.