The focus of the Listening Prayer Ministry is to facilitate intimacy with God by encountering Him through two-way conversation.
OUR DESIRE IS FOR YOU TO:
- Receive refreshment and encouragement by having our hearts met in Him
- Remove hindrances and lies that prevent us from trusting God and walking out in our true identity in Christ
- Become equipped, through an effective tool titled, Tending Your Heart. This resource is designed to help you confidently process with God, so you can walk in increasing freedom
- Establish a powerful foundation of discipleship by cultivating dependence primarily on Jesus
LISTENING PRAYER MINISTRY CAN ALSO BE HELPFUL IN THESE AREAS:
- A bondage or repetitive, unwanted behavior
- Spiritual dryness or burnout
- A struggle with a recurring painful emotion
- An overreaction to a present difficulty or circumstance
- Trauma or an extreme marking event
- Depression or grief due to loss
- History of dysfunctional or difficult family life
In order to receive Listening Prayer Ministry the participant needs to be active in a Lifegroup. To learn more or to set up a session, contact our team here.