Psalm 127:3 says, “Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him.” However, parenting these “gifts” doesn’t always feel like a reward!
Thankfully, we are not alone in our parenting journey. This course is focused on helping you gain valuable tools that you can use as you parent the children God has entrusted to you. We will cover topics like capturing your child’s heart, praying for, discipling & training your children, along with protecting their purity & creating a healthy family culture. Various parents from our church will be presenting the content each week and facilitating discussions so every attendee will walk away encouraged & envisioned for shepherding their children.
Shawn & Connie Dunn
$40, includes copies of Parenting Without Regret and the adjoining workbook
- Capturing your child’s heart
- Praying for your kids & developing their personal devotional life
- Child training & discipline
- How to disciple your children and addressing media
- Protecting their purity and addressing sexuality
- Creating family culture