If you find it difficult to keep up with the rapid pace of change regarding sexuality in our nation, you’re not alone!
This course is designed to equip you to approach human sexuality from a biblical basis and apply those ideas to the broader cultural narrative.
$20 per person (no couples discount this time)
Limited childcare available (babies to 5th grade)
Date and Time:
Nov 15th – Dec 13th 6:00-7:30p.m.
- The changes regarding sexuality that have taken place in culture over the past 60 years and the cost of those changes.
- Sexuality according to the secular and biblical narratives.
- A biblical vision for sex and sexuality.
- Sexual brokenness including pornography, masturbation, cohabitation, divorce, homosexuality, gender dysphoria,
- We will also discuss singleness, marriage, the need for Christian community aligned to Jesus’ sexual ethic, and the role of sexuality in the process of spiritual formation.