We are a people on mission.
Each year, hundreds of students from our college ministry spend their spring break in Edinburg, TX for Awaken, sharing the love of Jesus with those who don’t know Him and growing in their own relationships with God. This year, we also have more than 200 adults, junior high students and kids of traveling to Baton Rouge, LA for a spring break mission trip of their own. We would love to have you pray for us and with us as we go out into the world to make disciples of Jesus!
How you can pray for Awaken
- Pray God would provide any remaining financial needs for 500 college students to be able to go on the trip.
- Pray for God to continue to prepare the hearts of individuals and families in Edinburg who will hear the Gospel. Our students will go out to public parks five of the six nights of the trip and we desire to see God bring salvation and transformation to all that we share during our trip.
- God has a powerful plan and for each and every student going on this trip. Pray the students will encounter the heart and mission of God for their individual lives.
- Pray every logistical detail runs smoothly, for our traveling to be safe, our accommodations to be ready and our meetings and sessions to be powerful.
How you can pray for the mission trip to Baton Rouge
- Pray God would provide any remaining financial needs for individuals and families to go on the trip.
- Pray for people we encounter to respond to the Gospel and be saved. Ask that God would add people to the Baton Rouge church plant!
- Pray every member of our team would be able to make meaningful connections with the people of Baton Rouge.
- Pray the people going on this mission trip would have a life-changing experience that would stir them to a great place of faith in God.
- Pray God would provide great weather for our multiple outdoor outreaches.
If you can, set a reminder to pray for our mission trips each day of spring break! We are so excited to see what God has planned for the people of our church and the people they encounter in Edinburg and Baton Rouge.