This morning at World Mandate, Antioch senior pastor Jimmy Seibert shared powerfully, inviting us to say “no” and step into the inheritance and freedom that is ours in Jesus.
“When we say no to sexual immorality and specifically pornography, we begin the process of ending human trafficking.” – Jimmy Seibert
It’s time to do something now.
1. Sign – urge our government to tighten restrictions on pornography. Add your name to the petition.
2. Share – Everyone needs to know the connection between pornography and human trafficking. Help get the word out and share this video with your friends and followers on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram: http://antio.ch/herhope
3. Say No – If you struggle with pornography, it’s time to get out.
- Get real. Confess everything to someone you trust. Create a game plan for freedom.
- Get accountable. Talk about when it started, why you do it, what needs to change.
- Get community. Join a small group of others fighting the same struggle.
- Get filters. Install online accountability. (x3watch.com and covenanteyes.com)